Personal Data Processing Categories
The categories of personal data depend on the services and products used by the customer. “JDM STORQUE” is entitled to process the following categories of personal data:
• Data reported by the customer to JDM STORQUE Ltd.
• Name, surname, personal identity number or date of birth;
• correspondence address, telephone number, e–mail address;
• Bank data;
• Video recordings and images;
• Communication data. Information from an e–mail address — letters related to the customer‘s communication with the company;
• Cookies – data on visiting the JDM STORQUE site.
If the customer does not want to allow cookies, the client may do so in the settings of his or her browser, but in which case the site may be limited to:
• Data, time, extent of Internet browsing.
Basis for the processing of personal data
Consent of the client. The client, as the personal data subject, gives his or her consent (the consent of the subject) for the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes, the client‘s consent is his free will and an independent decision, which may be given/revoked at any time, thereby allowing the JDM STORQUE to process personal data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing or the quality of the services received based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
Legitimate interests of JDM STORQUE, based on the supply of quality services. “JDM STORQUE” has the right to process customer personal data to the extent that it is objectively necessary and sufficient to ensure timely, high–quality, convenient service. As well as creating and supporting internal processes for JDM STORQUE.
Performance of the legal duties of the JDM STORQUE. “JDM STORQUE” is entitled to process the customer‘s personal data in order to meet the requirements of regulatory enactments in order to provide answers to legitimate requests from the State and local government.
Conclusion and performance of the contract. In order to provide the customer with high quality services and services, THE JDM STORQUE SIA gathers and processes certain personal data collected prior to the conclusion of the contract or during an existing contract.
The exercise of public interest or the exercise of official powers. “JDM STORQUE” is entitled to process personal data. In such cases, the basis for the processing of personal data is included and described in regulatory enactments.
When processing Customer Personal Data, JDM STORQUE can perform profiling to assign bonuses to send automated individual offers that are only offered for business purposes and will not have legal consequences for the customer.
Purpose for processing personal data
• Consigning and enforcing a contract with the customer.
• To assess the ability of the client to fulfil his or her contractual obligations.
• Management of efficient cash flow, including customer payment and debt management.
• the provision of technical support for the services provided.
• Protection of legitimate interests in video surveillance security and PROTECTION of the legitimate interest of the JDM STORQUE Ltd. (to ensure property security).
• Promoting the development of the sector and providing new services.
• Processing statistical data and carrying out market analysis.
Acquisition of personal data
JDM STORQUE SIA retrieves the customer‘s personal data when the customer:
• Buy and use products or services from the JDM STORQUE Ltd.
• Participation in contests, lotteries or polls;
• Visit or browse the websites of JDM STORQUE Ltd.
• filmed with a video recorder;
“JDM STORQUE” and their authorised persons, on the basis of the Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, are entitled to process customer personal data received from third parties (e.g. from the leasing company) if the customer has agreed to it.
“JDM STORQUE” and their authorised entities are entitled to process customer personal data received from the customer on the basis of the Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data storage time
“JDM STORQUE” is entitled to process and store personal data while:
• pending the withdrawal of the client‘s consent for the processing of personal data;
• Requiring a deadline for realising and protecting the legitimate interests of JDM STORQUE Ltd.
• The term of storage of personal data is specified in regulatory enactments;
• Contractions between the customer and the JDM STORQUE Ltd.
• Until the purpose of using personal data is achieved, as determined at the time of their receipt.
Share personal data
“JDM STORQUE” provides customer personal data only to the required and sufficient extent in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments and taking into account the objective circumstances of the particular situation.
If necessary, transfer THE customer‘S persons to the JDM STORQUE authorised persons on the basis of the Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and/or partners, agents, service suppliers involved in ensuring and improving the quality of the products and services ordered or used by the customer.
“JDM STORQUE” is entitled to transfer customer personal data to law enforcement authorities, other State and local government authorities, if it arises from regulatory enactments or a request for information from the relevant authority.
Protection of personal data
In order to protect customer personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction or disclosure, JDM STORQUE applies modern technologies, technical and organisational requirements are observed.
“JDM STORQUE” carefully checks all authorised persons, partners, agents, service providers, company employees who process client personal data, as well as evaluating the application of appropriate security measures and the storage of personal data in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
JDM STORQUE is not responsible for any unauthorised access to personal data and/or loss of personal data if it is not dependent on JDM STORQUE (e.g. due to the fault and/or negligence of the client).
The client has the right to refuse to receive commercial communications at any time and objects to profiling his or her personal data.
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing of personal data and/or the quality of the services received based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
The client has the right to correct all personal data on his or her own.
The client has the right to request the deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data for which processing is no longer required in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and processed (the right to “Forget”) when making an application.
The client has the right to obtain information about the natural or legal persons who have received information about that client.
The client is entitled to receive or transfer his or her personal data to another controller (“data portability”). These rights include only the data provided by the customer to JDM STORQUE, based on their consent or agreement, and when processing is automated. In order to exercise the rights referred to above, it is necessary to submit a written submission.